Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Vaction and Aarons Wedding

On October 15th we went down to California for Aaron and Jenn's wedding... it was so amazing. this trip was the first trip I have ever been on a plane it was a blast.. it was funny because all of Jared's family was watching me when we took off and landed( so it was pretty funny). we stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hotel..our hotel room over looked the ocean it was so nice and peaceful. we had a a lot of fun.. we went to the pier and the beach. and we also went to Knotts Berry Farm. the Friday we had the family dinner and then Saturday we had the wonderful wedding. here are some pictures of our trip it was a lot of fun!!
waiting for take off!!
getting ready to get on the plane
Jared with our nephew Connor... they so cute.. what a great dad Jared will make!!
Knotts Berry Farm!! all the shows and the kids watching them!!
oh yeah my new friend

Brady with his car
Jared with Jenna and Shawn
The pier
our view from our hotel

the beach look mom I was in the water... I was proud of myself!

5 comments:

McDougal Family said...

Fun! We miss you guys! When do I get pictures? I especially want the one of Jared and connor for his scrapbook! So cute!

Leah and Mike said...

FUN, FUN!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Glad the plane ride went well :)

Elizabeth Reid said...

Your trip looks so much fun. I remember my first plane ride; it was all by myself. I sat next to a guy that traveled for business and he thought I was the strangest girl he had ever met. I'm glad you were able to go with people who loved you!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

Looks like you all had sooo much fun! I hope all is going well for ya!

Lydja said...

This looks like it was a GREAT trip!