Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SO Proud

so this is Jared's last year in school and in marching band. so because I know how much my husband loved marching band I thought I would write up a little something for it. marching band was one of those classes that took 6-10 hours a week. it was a blast for him to be with his section.. they are such great people. Jared has been in marching band for 5 years at BYU. and in January he got his BYU Marching Band Blanket. I Was so proud of him for sticking with it. we sure had a lot of fun. we went to Las Vegas 3 times he went 4 (once before we were married). it just has been such a great experience for him and is something he will never forget! I am so proud of you Jared.












2 comments:

McDougal Family said...

Jared we love you! We are so proud of you for Graduating (you're almost there)!!! And great memories for you with the band! Love you guys!

McDougal Family said...

Ashley - I tagged you on my blog! Check it out. :)