Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Big News!!

The last two and a half years have been a struggle with trying to get pregnant. Going through numerous tests and procedures, it seemed like that blessing would never arrive. Eventually, I went through a couple of tests that found some issues that could be the source of the difficulties, and was scheduled for surgery to fix them. A week before the surgery I realized that I was late for my period and decided to take a pregnancy test, and to my surprise - I found out I am pregnant!!!!

We are very grateful for this blessing that has come into our lives. I am currently 16 weeks along and enjoying every minute of this process.







8 comments:

Sean and Melissa said...

Congratulations Ashley! How exciting!

Levi and Amanda said...

We're so excited for you guys!! Congratulations! xoxo

McDougal Family said...

Yay!!!! Even though I already have known for a while, I am STILL SO EXCITED for you guys!!! Love you lots and hope that everything is going well!

Amanda said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS! So excited to hear all the up coming updates!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

CONGRATS!!! You are going to be an AMAZING mom! i can't wait to hear more updates!

Elizabeth Reid said...

I know I already told you this in person a few weeks ago, but Congratulations! I am so excited for you two! You are going to be an awesome mom.

Kristyn Elise said...

Congrats Ashley!!!!

Lisa said...

I am so excited for you guys!! This is such great news!